GET TO KNOW SUSQUEHANNA
A Competitive, Liberal Arts University Focused on Academic Excellence
Susquehanna University emphasizes intellectual development, global competence and career success with all our students. There are many advantages to an SU education, including internships, study abroad and undergraduate research. Our students graduate career ready with real-world experience and in-demand skills.
- With Susquehanna's 100-plus majors and minors, and a chance to build your own educational program, your learning opportunities are endless.
- Gain valuable career experience with an internship. A number of funding programs can offer financial assistance and support you during summer internships and study abroad opportunities.
- 96% of Susquehanna seniors are employed or pursuing an advanced degree within six months of graduation.
Let’s stay in touch. We'd love to answer your questions and get to know you during your college search!Loading...
Named One of America’s Top Colleges.
Offering an excellent education at a great price, graduating high-earners and propelling students to become successful entrepreneurs and influential leaders in their fields.
An Investment in Your Education with Susquehanna University Is an Investment in Your Future
We know a college degree is a big investment. You can be confident your time (and money) are well spent at Susquehanna. We’ve been recognized on Money Magazine’s “Best Colleges in America 2022" list for having a high-quality education at an affordable price.
- 99% of first-year students receive financial aid
- Academic merit scholarships up to $42,000 a year
- Susquehanna ranks in the top 11% of universities nationwide for lifetime earnings
- Best Bang for the Buck: Top Colleges in the Northeast, Washington Monthly, 2022
graduate within four years
clubs and organizations
Choose from more than 100 majors and minors in the arts, business, communication, education, humanities and sciences, or our preprofessional and engineering programs, all rooted in a liberal arts foundation.
Our average class size is 19 students, which assures personal attention, faculty support and mentoring. We don’t use teaching assistants; faculty-student interaction is our highest value.
There's more to college life than classes. When the lecture is over and the lab is complete, there are countless ways to get involved at Susquehanna.
Take your pick from more than 150 student-run groups, club sports, honor societies, academic clubs, volunteer organizations and more. Find your place in student-operated media. Or join a professional organization or Greek chapter.
We are here to help you coordinate all of the available options — from scholarships to loans to work-study opportunities — to make a Susquehanna education affordable for you.
You’ll be automatically considered for scholarships. Many of our scholarships are awarded independent of financial need and may be renewed each year.
Located near the banks of the beautiful Susquehanna River, we are situated on 325 scenic acres in the charming town of Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania.
We are home to 2,300 undergraduate students and are known for our safe and welcoming community and dynamic learning environment.
Important upcoming dates and deadlines
Early Action 2 Application Deadline
Regular Decision Application Deadline
December 1 (for spring semester)
August 1 (for fall semester)
Transfer Application Deadlines